Monday, September 15, 2014

Update with PICTURES!


 Leaving Gleanings on July 18th making a stop in Czech, I headed to Uganda, meeting with a David, who would then travel with me to Yei, Republic of South Sudan, (ROSS,) where we taught about 37 hours of the YWAM Discipleship Training School, spending a total of two week in ROSS.
God was so faithful to teach through me, helping me access the library of knowledge that I have had the privileged to build through my first world education and simply the time I have spent with God.
One on ones with the students may be what will have the most lasting affects.  A beautiful setup was arranged, so that we stayed in the same building as the students, thus getting to spend quality time with them, hearing their stories; talking and praying through their questions and fears.

 Finishing that time we traveled back into Uganda and built on the relationships that I started there about two years ago, with missionaries in Arua and Kampala area. 
One night in Aura, Uganda I helped lead and direct worship for two and a half hours, during a prayer meeting where the speaker of the week prayed for any of the twelve students who wanted to be filled with the Holy Spirit (baptized with the Holy Spirit,) or/ and to receive power to speak in tongues.  It was a very special meeting and a privilege to get to help facilitate such an outpouring.  

 On August 23rd I arrived back in Czech, started settling in and seeing how I could serve YWAM Cheb, Czech Republic.  The first week of September I applied for my visa in Berlin, also visiting my amazing sister Charity, who is on staff with YWAM Berlin.

  I also visited the Melendez family at Herrnhut as they dropped of Daniel for his rad revive school. 

 Tomorrow I start another adventure WITH my new team.  We are going to a faith and conflict conference in Bosnia, and then making our way back through Hungary spending a night with one of the team members family.  We are driving all the way there and back, so we will see quite a few countries!

 Thanks for looking into where, and what I am doing. Please pray for me, as what I am doing is not easy, going after strong spiritual forces as well as against powerful people. Do not fear for me, always have faith in our God of wonders, the One who will reign forever and ever. 
Always let me know if you have questions!
 
May the Peace of Jesus be with all of you, my loved friends. 
 Your servant, Katrina Joy Compassion Stine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment